1. What song gets you pumped?
2. What do you love about A&D fitness?
The people, both staff and clients, who motivate each other every day and make it fun to workout
3. If you could be an animal what would you be and why?
My dog, because she’s spoiled!
4. Favorite workout snack?
I don’t usually have a workout snack, but if I do, it’s likely a banana or a rice cake with peanut butter
5. Perfect Sunday afternoon activity?
This one depends on my mood. Some Sundays are meant for Netflix and being lazy. In nice weather, I want to be out on my bike. And sometimes, just want to do something productive
6. Most challenging exercises movement and why?
Pull-ups! I just can’t conquer these, but I will get there someday!
7. Best advice you ever received?
It’s a cliche, but “your only competition is the person you were yesterday”. Just keep moving forward and don’t compare yourself to anyone else.
8. The food you can’t live without?
Does a coffee count?
9. 3 words to describe you?
Determined, stubborn, and some might say a little crazy :)
10. Morning or evening workout umm…both?
I’m most consistent with my morning workouts but also hit the gym in the evening when I can.
11 Favorite workout shoes?
I’m still on the hunt for the perfect shoes, so I’m open to suggestions
12. Biggest accomplishment?
I quit smoking, cold turkey, after 20+ years
13. Your mantra…
“Just keep swimming”
14. Favorite season & why?
Fall, because nothing beats the weather, the clothes, the food, and that crisp air. But, summer is a close second